I am an occasional organizer and regular participant in the
following two seminars at Texas A&M:
Physics, Harmonic Analysis, and Differential Equations
seminar (link to schedule)
and PDE learning seminar (link to schedule)
I am currently co-organizing (with Gregory Berkolaiko, Andrew Comech, Peter Kuchment, Wencai Liu, Jonas Lührmann, and Minh-Binh Tran) the 2023/2024 Texas Analysis and Mathematical Physics Symposium (TexAMP), to be held February 9-11, 2024.
I was also an organizer of the following conferences/workshops:
- FullingFest: A celebration of work of Stephen A. Fulling (with Gregory Berkolaiko and Marlan Scully), held in October 2022 at Texas A&M University.
- The 56th and 62nd meetings of the Texas Geometry and
Topology Conference (with J.M. Landsberg and Igor Zelenko), held in 2016 and 2019 at Texas A&M University.
- The Third
Symposium on Scattering and Spectral Theory (with Raphael
Hora, Gerardo Mendoza, Wagner Muniz, and Antônio Sá
Barreto), held July 17 to 28, 2017 in Florianópolis,
- A CIRM workshop on Evolution Equations on Singular Spaces
(with Luc Hillairet and Jared Wunsch) held in Luminy, France in
- The 73rd Midwest PDE Seminar (with Valentino Tosatti, Ben
Weinkove, Jared Wunsch, and Steve Zelditch), held at Northwestern
University in 2014.
- A workshop on evolution equations in honor of Terence Tao
(with Igor Rodnianski, Gigliola Staffilani, and Jared Wunsch),
held at Northwestern University in 2012.
- A workshop on Microlocal methods in spectral and scattering
theory (with Emmanuel Schenck, András Vasy, Jared Wunsch,
and Steve Zelditch), held at Northwestern University in 2011.