I am currently teaching Math 460 (Tensors and General Relativity) and Math 623 (Differential Geometry II).
Here are the (incomplete) lecture notes that I am using for Math 623 in Fall 2023. Please e-mail me if you want the (also still very rough) notes for Math 622.
I am continuing to organize the graduate student writing groups; please contact me if you would like to join them.
In the past I have taught the following courses at Texas A&M:
- Math 151H (Engineering Calculus I, Honors, Fall 2018)
- Math 171 (Calculus I, Spring 2020, Fall 2021)
- Math 221 (Calculus III, Fall 2014)
- Math 304 (Linear Algebra, Spring 2015)
- Math 308 (Differential Equations, Fall 2015)
- Math 323 (Linear Algebra, Fall 2017)
- Math 460 (General Relativity, Fall 2015, Fall 2021, Fall 2023)
- Math 470 (Communications and Cryptography, Fall 2022)
- Math 622 (Differential Geometry I, Spring 2017, Spring 2023)
- Math 623 (Differential Geometry II, Fall 2017)
- Math 689 (A graduate topics course on microlocal analysis, Fall 2015)